- WEEK OFFERS
- GIFT VOUCHER
- Hairdresser Products
- ISO Professional
- JENORIS Hair Care
- CARIN Haircosmetics
Keratin Hairextensions Human Hair
- ORIGINAL SOCAP BASIC 0,75 gram
- ORIGINAL SOCAP EXCLUSIVE 1,0 gram LINE
- ORIGINAL SOCAP SHATUSH OMBRE
- EUROSO.CAP CLASSIC
- EUROSO.CAP DE LUXE
- EUROSO.CAP OMBRE-DIP DYE
GREAT HAIR EXTENSIONS
- INDIAN GOLD
- VIRGINLENGTHS GOLDLINE
- HairXpression by Balmain
- Balmain Fill-In Extensions
- Dante Couture hairextensions in one minute
- Microring Hairextensions Human Hair
- Hair Wefts
- Clip-In Extensions
- ONE MINUTE TO GO EXTENSIONS (TIP)
- Sticker(Tape) Hair extensions
- After Care Hairextensions
- Tools Hairextensions and wefts
- Tangle Teezer
- Hairextensions Irons
- Colorrings Hairextensions
- Hair decoration
- Lisap Summer Care 2017
- KIOMA by So.Cap.Original
- Heat Treat Gel Cap
- BALMAIN HAIR
- Loof Extensions and Styling Tools
- Eyelash extensions
- Electrical Equipmen at brand
- Electrical Equipmen at kind
- Lisap Milano
Great Hair Extensions 100% remy sorted Indian human hair extensions.
The Hair Hair Hair Extensions are of top quality and have excellent value for money at a very affordable price.
Through the intensive control of Indian hair and manual processing, each extension receives the necessary maximum attention.
The Great Hair Extensions are double drawn (from top to bottom full), they fall smoothly and are also well-styled. The Great Hair Extensions are available in beautiful, shiny natural colors.
Great Hair Extensions are Remy sorted hairs, whose hair scales lie in the same direction. As a result, the Great Hair Extensions will not tangling and / or knot. The Great Hair Extensions are smooth and soft. The applied keratin bonding has been tested and rated as one of the strongest bonds. These can be used either by Ultra Schall or through the heat connector.
Great Hair Extensions natural straight can exhibit a light to strong natural layer after washing the hair, which applies to the most common hairmodels. This is a normal feature of the hair.
Cutting down (shorter) bonding is highly advisable, as they have the right length and thickness to maintain bonding strength. Shortening of a bond may affect insufficient keratin after melting and may affect hair loss.